Saturday, February 24, 2007

More News on the Jesus’ Burial Site Story
















I have been watching a developing story for the last 24 hours. Let me give you a quick summary and the latest update:

Yesterday I received an e-mail that pointed me to a news article that was claiming to have found the place Jesus is buried. Here is the link to that article:


Jesus` Burial Site


I searched the internet and could not find much information. In fact, most people I chatted with acted as if this was no big deal...a waste of time. Later today, things began to change as a few more web sites began to post articles about this:

Here is a link to an article by James White:

Jesus Burial

About an hour ago, James White posted a link to an article in Time Magazine:

Here is the link:


Tales of The Crypt




The Following Blog has information about the Story:
Blog

Bookmark and Share
> posted by Trevor Hammack @ 11:27 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home