Monday, July 07, 2008

Nuclear exchange between Pakistan and India

I subscribe to many e-mail alerts so that I can stay updated about things happening in the world and to find new material for this blog. Just a few minutes ago I received an e-mail from Earth Changes Media. It stated the following:

Carlos Barrios, Mayan elder of the 'Clan de Aguila'(the Eagle clan) has warned us of Mayan prophecy which tells us to watch for a nuclear exchange between Pakistan and India. This was mentioned "live" in 2006 on the ECM 'Radio Hour'. This and more was discussed and some outlined in an article.

You hav to be a subscriber to actually read the article and I am currently not a subscribe to the Earch Changes web-site. Here is the link to the site in case you are interested:
Earth


Now if anyone knows something about this supposed Mayan prophecy please send me the information. My e-mail address is tsrk30@sbcglobal.net


I will post an article later tonight about the Nuclear programs of both Pakistan and India.


Have a great day.

Bookmark and Share
> posted by Trevor Hammack @ 2:34 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home