Thursday, December 25, 2008

Ready For A New Year

Merry Christmas everyone!

Another year is fast approaching it's end and we face a new year before us. It is amazing how quickly it feels a year goes by. We always start a new year with determination and expectation. We are sure that with the new year we are going to make the most of it, we are not going to waste any time. We tell ourselves all the things we are going to accomplish this new year. A few months into a new year and we find our selves just coasting along as we have done in years past. If there is one thing I know it is this, today we are one day closer to the end of our life! We don't know when the last day is going to be but each day we 24 hours closer to it. My blogging year has been very interesting. The Preaching Today blog has reached new levels of popularity!The month of June we had 2,222 people visit the blog! Then in November we turned around and had 2,163 people visit. These are big numbers for us. The Wordview blog has been slow and the blame is all mine. I have not worked as hard as needed to make a blog successful. I ended this year with asking anyone who could to give me a million dollars. So far I have not received a check. I am a little disappointed. There is plenty of money in America for someone to give me a million dollars. So I will keep checking the mail box!

I hope to get back into more of a regular posting schedule here at the Wordview. blog. So please check back on a regular basis and always feel free to e-mail me at tsrk30@sbcglobal.net

Have a great Christmas and let's not waste the gift of a new year!

Bookmark and Share
> posted by Trevor Hammack @ 9:02 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home