Wednesday, March 11, 2009

forbes billionaires

On Tuesday, November 11, 2008 I posted the article, GIVE ME A MILLION DOLLARS.

In the article I asked, why can't someone just give me a million dollars? The result to that article has been a little disappointing because I am still waiting for my check! For some reason no one has taken the time to send me a check for a million dollars. I know, they could be busy or maybe they just forgot to put it in the mail. Today I saw some news that has made me want to ask once again for someone to send me a million dollars!

The famous business magazine has released its annual Forbes Billionaires 2009 list:

Forbes.com reported the following:

After 13 years on top, Bill Gates is no longer the richest man in the world. That honor now belongs to his friend and sometimes bridge partner Warren Buffett. Riding the surging price of Berkshire Hathaway stock, Buffett has seen his fortune swell to an estimated $62 billion, up $10 billion from a year ago. Gates is now worth $58 billion and is ranked third richest in the world. He is up $2 billion from a year ago, but would have been as rich--or richer--than Buffett, had Microsoft not made an unsolicited bid for Yahoo! at the beginning of February. Mexican telecom mogul Carlos Slim HelĂș now ranks as the world's second richest person with a net worth of $60 billion.

Wow, can you imagine being worth not millions but billions? Come on guys, you will not miss a million dollars! Just send it to:

Trevor Hammack
1802 Moonlight Dr
Abilene, TX
79606


Think of it as your stimulus package! You will be stimulating the economy where I live because I will spend a lot of money after receiving your check!
You will be helping turn the economy around!

I don't do drugs or even drink! I don't gamble either, so your gift will not be wasted!

So I will be waiting for your check and if you want, please send it express! I really want to spend some quick. The economy needs it!

Here are links to the Forbes List
Billionaires











I am still waiting! Come on, send that Million!

Bookmark and Share
> posted by Trevor Hammack @ 10:00 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home