Monday, December 29, 2008

Amazon Wish List

You visit the Worldview blog and you realize just how much you love it. You are overcome with a desire to do something nice for the person who created this wonderful blog but you just don't know what to do. You no longer have to leave discouraged that you could not show your gratitude! I have created an Amazon wish list in which you can purchase any of the items listed and they will be shipped directly to me! If you look on the right hand side of the blog you will see my wish list. A few months ago I posted an article asking someone to send me a million dollars. For some strange reason no one has sent me a check yet. So, maybe the wish list will be more successful.

Have a great day and happy shopping

Bookmark and Share
> posted by Trevor Hammack @ 1:38 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home